How we work at FCM
With Full Circle Memoirs (a division of buzz4biz) you can order services as you need them, or as a package. For example, you may start out thinking that you’d like to have a recording that documents your dad’s life story. Later on, your siblings or your children might want those recorded interviews transcribed and written into a story. You might decide that you want a coffee table book of the story complete with photographs. Give us a call or email us and let us know how we can help.
Free one-hour consultation.
We listen to your expectations and explain how our service works. During our free one-hour free consultation, we collect information from you so that we can prepare an estimate for the services that you want.
How we work (recognizing that no two projects are the same)
Full Circle Memoir Process:
1. conduct a fact finding interview to collect basic data and backgrounders
2. develop basic background research about time period and geographic areas involved
3. prepare interview questions
4. conduct two hours of interviews (two 60-minute sessions)
If that is all that you want, we will deliver a CD with mp3 files of the interviews. $325
Writing your Full Circle Memoir (based on two hours of interviews)
5. transcribe the interviews, write and edit the memoir ensuring the proper use of grammar, consolidating thoughts and themes, and sequence while ensuring the subject voice is heard in phrasing and style.
6. produce an easy to read memoir, coil bound, 8.5×11. $925
Full Circle Memoir Book
A variety of options are available including a Custom Cover Design and Custom Page Layout with up to 30 photos.
Photo scanning is included.
Get in touch with us to discuss the many options available. firstname.lastname@example.org