Increase the exposure of your business
At buzz4biz we write:
- web content that generates leads
- letters, proposals and presentations that get results
- executive bios that make people shine in the limelight
- media releases that get published
- audio and video scripts that highlight benefits
- targeted documents that can weave your company story into case studies and testimonials to your advantage.
By outsourcing all of your business-to-business marketing functions you only pay for what you need. Very few companies have trained writers who can devote their time to presenting the written word in an effective way.
Now, you can call on the skill and experience of an industry veteran whose proven track record can bring results for your company.
With 10 years experience as a corporate communication specialist and another seven years as a freelance writer and editor, Mary Harvey of buzz4biz can be your go-to source for marketing and corporate communications.
Through an extensive network of graphic designers, printers, videographer and photographers buzz4biz can deliver complete packages to customers.
buzz4biz creates success through the written word.
We write to
- motivate your employees
- protect your brand
- maintain customer awareness.
buzz4biz — your go-to supplier for all your business to business writing needs. We match your subject matter experts with our writing and marketing skills to produce positive results and excellent return on investment. We create messages that are relevant, credible and consistent to ensure customer loyalty and increased sales.
We specialize in turning technogab into understandable English with our website writing services and copywriting for promotional material.
buzz4biz can increase your exposure to your customers through a range of written communication products.
Is it time to outsource writing services? Do these symptoms sound familiar?
If you need it written; call us.
- International Association of Business Communicators (1998-2012)
- Halton Peel Communications Association
- Brampton Board of Trade